Friday 30 October 2015

Day 9 in Paris- Last minute shopping at Lafayette

Times flies and soon it's my last day in Paris. I'm neither sad nor happy coz I'm glad I dun have to find things to do by myself anymore and sad to leave the nice cold autumn weather behind....

Looking back, it had been like an adventure for me. Navigating the metro lines of paris and sightseeing alone, I'm quite proud to say I done it all by myself. I'm independent, resourceful and adventurous. I'm glad that I have done all that I wanted to do in Paris. It's not that scary as I thought at first. Maybe I will go back again...i dunoe yet....Parisan aren't so rude as I thought ( a bit of bonjour and merci helps too)  and many of them are willing to speak English nowadays. Besides, I'm starting to love the french language. It's a beautiful language and quite easy to learn. Till then, au revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment