Wednesday 21 October 2015

Day 2 paris- Lourve Museum

Day 2 paris is lourve museum day. Since hubby have to work, it's just me by myself. It's a bit sianz and dangerous for a single woman walking around in paris but well...I just have to do it. Besides I'm used to being alone.
Arrived at 9am at the lourve. The queue is still ok. Waited about 20 mins before I get in.

I'm so glad I got myself the Nintendo 3dsXL audio guide. It's the best audio guide I ever seen. With that,  I dun have to get lost and it will bring me to the painting I want to see and explain the artwork to me. Awesome!

I start with the Denon wing first. That's the first masterpiece I tool pic of...the wing goddess of victory also known as the victory of Samothrace.
 
I feel so in awe at the scale and grandness of this museum. Dun think any other art museum can come close this. Sadly I was wearing a pair of torturing boots so I am not able to see much. Decide to call it a day by 2.30pm...although I still have yet to finished seeing everything. It's ok, I will be coming back again with hubby this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment