Friday 23 October 2015

Day 5 in Paris- Rodin Museum & Lafayette Gourmet Food

A pity it was under renovation and was only partially opened....I think this museum is a really pretty nice place.

There were hardly anyone there. The place was quiet and peaceful. It had a v beautiful garden.
I like two of his famous artworks, the thinker and the gate of hell. Many of his works are v lifelike....a bit eerie and dark. Sadly, my hp battery suddenly die and I'm not able to take any more pics....
Next, I went to Lafayette food gourmet building to buy some atas food. I finally  bought Jean Paul Hevin chocolate and macaroons and also some atas éclairs from L'eclair de genie from Christopher Adam.  I dunoe what that, but they only sell éclairs so I guess it must be good. And the most important must buy item, Pierre Herme macaroon. 


I dunoe what flavor are those two éclairs...i just chose the nicest looking ones....

Heard the chocolate macaroons are better than Pierre Herme...so must try try to confirm since I love PH.

No comments:

Post a Comment