Thursday 14 May 2020

Stay home DIY project


Got this from my last trip to Taiwan which seems like a long long time ago....

You can make the figurine in either the opaque blue covering or the transparent blue covering. Initially, I did the opaque blue covering but later I changed it to the transparent one coz it shows the internal mechanism which is the highlight of this model.

Took me about 1-2 hrs to assemble it. The small cutter was important there are many small parts which needed trimmings or else it won’t fit properly.

Ta-da~! The completed transparent covering of Doraemon and its internal mechanism. Love Doraemon! It was my fave character when I was young. Sometimes I wish I had a real Doraemon as my friend.

The arms are movable. There is an option to assemble it in standing or sitting down position. 

It would be nicer if the bell was real and made a sound. Overall, a simple and fun project to pass the time. 






No comments:

Post a Comment