Friday 22 May 2020

Start of my one week holiday

Yes! I’ll be taking my off in lieu on tue which means I won’t be going back to work until next Friday. Yippee!
So today was day 1 of my 1 week holiday in Singapore. Where else can I still go? 

Since I can’t go traveling  anymore, the only enjoyment in life now is food. Sighz.... anyway, came across the brown sugar and sea salt milk which i had been wanting to get since the rice cooker man introduced about it. Conclusion: not bad! It’s not as sweet as I expected and it had a slight sea saltish after taste. Nice but need to drink it while cold coz dun taste so good once it’s no longer cold....

Another thing I found at the cold storage in Kovan was this hello kitty apple vanilla cream beer and the newly launched Hershey mint cream wafers. Been looking for the hello kitty beer since last week. 
Conclusion: can taste the apple vanilla taste of the beer during the first sip. However for $7, it’s too expensive and tastewise was not anything to rave about. Yet to try the Hershey wafers.
Today was day 46 of CCB. Yesterday, there was a spike 13 positive covid cases from the community which was the highest in more than 3 weeks....😱
As for today, there was 614 new cases and 4 were from the community. Phew~ if this continue to be double digits, who knows when this CCB will ends...
To date, the total number of cases in Singapore is 30426. We had exceeded the 30000 benchmark today.





No comments:

Post a Comment