Saturday 7 November 2015

Day 1- Akihabara otaku shopping

My Akihabara stash...I finally got myself the Kenshin figurine which I always wanted to get but it's so hard to find. Finally found it at a second hand shop selling for about $100 plus SGD.....it's in v good condition. It's definitely a spurge but well....money can always be earned but u won't get to see this nice Kenshin figurine around for sure. Also got myself a cute pug ball, a stupid looking plushie and some amiibo cards. Oh...and some nice gachapons not shown here in the pic.

Anyway, hubby had a bigger harvest day than me today...he is like in his otaku paradise today....

Was knocked out at around 8pm and woke up around midnight unable to get back to sleep again....think my sleeping pattern had been badly disrupted....
Weather here is not cold yet. ....at least it's much warmer than France. 

No comments:

Post a Comment