Monday 23 November 2015

Cycling day & chill out at izakaya

It has been more than 10 years since I ride a bicycle. I'm surprised that I'm still able to cycle after all these years. We rented the bike from punggol settlement and from there we cycled to Coney island. I really enjoyed myself v much. What a change of scenery! I feel so nostalgic cycling again.

The trail in Coney island is very rugged. It's quite fun actually as u can feel v close to nature. There were a lot of butterflies along the trail too and since it's a Monday, there were hardly anybody around and u feel like u are alone with nature. Peace and tranquillity.....priceless.

From Coney island, we exited to Lorong Halus and from there we continue to Punggol waterway for a break and a bite before heading back to Punggol settlement.  Must b getting old coz after 2 hrs, our butt are hurting from riding the bike esp poor old hubby. 

In the evening, dear old donki suggested chilling out at a izakaya at punggol settlement. It's a new place for ppl in punggol to have al fresco dining near the waterfront. Lots of nice restaurants. Good place to chill out. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment