Wednesday 3 July 2019

Ah Hua Kelong



I actually forgot all about my wedding anniversary until Hubby told me we gg to celebrate by eating seafood at Ah Hua Kelong. I even asked “celebrate what?” 
Anyway he made reservation for it, luckily he did coz the place was fully booked and I saw many ppl being turned away.
It’s a very ulu place situated inside some landed houses. Hubby said their seafood are v fresh as they got them from a Kelong nearby. 

We tried this beer called fucking hell. Haha....interesting name. Taste ok, not the best I ever tried.

We ordered their signature seafood bee hoon. It was v good. The soup was creamy and v flavorful unlike a lot of the white beehoon seafood outside. 

we also ordered the sea bass cooked Cantonese style which hubby said was v fresh and smooth. The meat was also slightly qq. 
We ordered 300g of prawns cooked in Thai chili. It’s just ok, and belancan kangkong which was average. 
In total, the whole meal was about $120. I would recommend their seafood bee hoon and the fish. Saw many ppl ordering their mud crabs which was similar to Sri Lanka type of crabs. Maybe I will try it next time...haha...






No comments:

Post a Comment