Tuesday 27 December 2016

Paris & London trip day 7

It's my last day in London as I will be taking Eurostar back in the evening. Managed to do some shopping at Cath Kidston and Fortum & Mason. Had problems with the Oyster card and ended up having to buy another card while losing my deposit and remaining pounds on the faulty card. Seriously, don't buy the Oyster card coz it's a scam. Noticed many ppl having problems tapping their cards as it just can't seem to detect. If u r tourist, it's v difficult to get your money back. Caution: Never get the Oyster card! It sucks!

Glad I managed to post my trip up from 2 months finally! The pics were horrible due to this new blogging app I'm using. Thanks to hubby, he help me solve the problem by using another app to resize the photos without losing the resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment