Wednesday 28 December 2016

Changi Airport Pokémon Event

Waiting to check in at the Finair counter at SG airport. There are so many ppl going to Finland to see Northern lights! Coz they sure don't look like they lived there. Most ppl are already suited up with their cold wear....haha....so exiting

Change airport is currently having a Pokémon event.

I'm playing Pokémon moon now on Nintendo ds so was quite happy when I saw my owlet up in the tree.

Hello Pikachu and Picchu....wonder where is Raichu....

Need to spend at least $120 in order to redeem a Pokémon plush for $9.90. Since I need to get my Aveda products, it's not a problem to spend $120.

End up I decide to get the poke ball, so I can play with Poochi with it....haha....

Waiting to board the plane now.....

This is the newest Airbus A350, same as the long distance airbus that goes straight to San Francisco from SG. Cool!
Leg room was v spacious and they even give each passenger a free bottle of mineral bottle.

Food wise, nothing fantastic. I couldn't even finished eating my chicken noodle. The noodle was basically swimming in this orange red sauce from the chicken and the fish was also covered with the same orange red sauce. SQ and ANA food taste much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment