Sunday 12 June 2016

Les Miserables Musical & izakaya

Had dinner at Enbu Japanese Grill Izakaya on saturday at Suntec. The oysters in unagi sauce and spinach was my fave dish. 
We also ordered this mixed prawn, pork and chicken charcoal grilled stick. The meat was very tender and juicy with a strong charcoal grilled smell and taste. 
After dinner, we walked over to Esplanade to watch the les Miserables Musical.  It's been more than 20 years since it was last shown in SG. I have not watched it before and was very excited about it. Maybe becoz my expectations were too high, somehow it did not wow me. It was good but I still prefer phantom of the opera. The singing was good but I could not catch most of what they were singing and the story plot moved too fast. Luckily I know the story beforehand, otherwise I would not know what is happening at all.
Maybe I can catch it again when I go London in Oct at West End...sighz. ....looking fwd to Oct.....

No comments:

Post a Comment