Saturday 28 May 2016

Le Petite Prince

Will be watching Le Petite Prince encore screening held at Alliance France as part of the 5th french animation film festival. It's been a month since I went back to my french language school. I managed to complete my beginner A1 course and decided to take a break before continuing with beginner A2. The show is in English, much to my surprise. It was a good show, makes me remind of the backyard that I used to have when I lived in Monterrey. The theme of the show was to remind ourselves not to forget and lose ourselves in this world full of bullshit and nonsense. 
After the show, we pop by at Balmoral Plaza to try Smiths fish and chips. 
Chose the cod small portion of fish and chips. It comes wrapped in a white paper and smell heavenly. They made the fries themselves and it taste good with vinegar and salt. Strangely, i dun see any tatare sauce at all....The fish was fresh and had a firm texture. Overall, good fish n chips, way better than the fish served at fish and Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment