Monday 27 June 2016

GSS lunch promo at Dazzling Cafe

Decided to pop by Orchard Central at Somerset last week to try out the GSS set lunch at Dazzling Cafe.
Loved the interior decor of the place! Instantly felt relaxed and comfortable once I stepped in.
I chose the mushroom soup and mentaiko spaghetti. 
The mushroom soup had a bit of truffle oil on top. It was delicious and I almost lick my bowl clean.
The mentaiko spaghetti was beautifully done and the portion was just nice for me. The spaghetti was al dente and the sauce was rich with mentaiko taste with alot of small orange fish roe.
Unfortunately I did not get to taste their famous dessert as we are too full. There is no additional charge for ice/warm water. In total, the bill comes up to $19.90 nett just like what it had advertised. A good for value, happy and delicious lunch for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment