Saturday 11 April 2020

Easter Day-Day 4 of circuit breaker.

Managed to complete this 300 pieces jigsaw puzzle that I bought from Japan a long time ago and gave up doing. 

Took me a few days to complete this. To be able to complete something which I had thought was impossible and gave up long ago, felt truly satisfying. Seriously, I would never have completed it if not for the circuit breaker currently in place. 



Yesterday night saw an increase of 198 cases and 1 more death from a 86 years old woman. 
5 workers dorms are being declared as isolation areas meaning, the workers living there are not allowed to leave the dorms for 14 days. 
More and more ppl are wearing masks in public. It’s now compulsory to wear a mask at some places such as markets or NTUC. My colleague was scolded on the train by SMRT staff for not wearing a mask.
Parents are not allowed to drop children off daily at grandparents’ places, open air stadium to closed and many more measures are being rolled up as people continue to ignore and flout safe distancing measures.
Nowadays, I only went out to buy lunch or dinner or to get groceries and to walk the dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment