Wednesday 8 April 2020

Day 2 of circuit breaker

Today is the second day of the circuit breaker which is like a soft lockdown. Starting today, all schools will be switch to home based online learning. This applies to primary, secondary, JC and all higher education institutions. 
As my work schedule has been changed to 12 hrs shift now due to the new BCP plan, meaning I work 12 hrs each for 2 days then rest 2 or 3 days. It’s ok with me just that I need to wake up earlier at 5.10am and catch the first train at Buangkok station at 5.46am and reached my workplace before 6.30am. 

If you thought the first train will be quite empty, you are wrong! 
It’s considered crowded....not possible to have social distancing as the auntie sitting next to me kept dozing off and leaning her head towards me.....
More ppl are wearing masks on the train now. Yesterday, the numbers of new infection came out pretty late around 11.30pm...the new daily increase of positive covid-19 cases is now around 100 on average.
To date,  there are now 1481 covid-19 cases in Singapore, up by 106 from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment