Sunday 25 March 2018

Birthday lunch at Summer Pavilion Ritz Carlton

This year, I did something which I never did before. Going to work on my birthday. I regret it and I promised myself never to make this mistake ever again due to some nasty uncivilized ppl in the workplace who just wana ruin your day....
Anyway I took leave the next day which is a Friday so I could have a long weekend. 

I decided to have my bday lunch at Summer Pavilion as I have never eaten there before.
We took this osmanthus lunch set at $88 per pax. 

We ordered a pot of their best selling Lychee Oolong tea. First dish was this chicken soup with a v thick broth which reminds me of 美人锅, rich in collagen type of soup. It was delicious!

Next is this dim sum platter. The abalone was soft and well flavored.

Next is this prawn dish. The prawn was sweet and fresh but think the portion is kindda too little....

The main dish is this glutinous rice with scallops. The glutinous rice was v fragrant and soft. It was delicious. 
Again, the king scallop was kinda small or was it cut into smaller pieces?

Lastly was this chilled dessert. Yum yum...delicious!
Overall, although the quality of the food was nice but the portion was too little. At the end of my 5 meal course, I was only half full...haha...








No comments:

Post a Comment