Tuesday 22 December 2020

First time playing ichiban kuji



Actually I heard about Ichiban kuji before but had never tried playing it till now. In Japan, kimetsu no yaiba’s merchandise are selling like hot cakes and they even had a restriction of maximum 5 tickets per person for this kuji thing. To celebrate the movie, there is this Ichiban kuji Mugen train collection and we decided to try our luck buying this. 
In total, we bought 12 tickets each costing $13 SGD, a total of $156 which I split with Hubby. Hubby bought the kuji tickets online and the draw was shown live on Facebook. It was so exciting....haha...the person will call out the name of the buyer and then he will draw the tickets and open them on the spot. 
We bought the tickets from this website 
qishan which Hubby frequently bought his games from.

This particular kuji was quite popular maybe because the chance of getting a good prize is better (less rubbish) I was hoping for Prize C but ended up getting prize A instead. Not bad not bad....at least still manage to get figurines. I also managed to get 3 prize I which are the super cute mini figurines. 


In addition, I also got 2 cups, 5 rubber straps and 1 prize H which consist of 2 mini notebooks which can be chosen...but sadly dun have Tomioka design liao...
It’s ok, at least I manage to have a Tomioka’s rubber strap. Think we have a lot of Rengoku’s luck since most of it are his stuff, like Prize A, 2 Rengoku’s rubber straps and 1 Rengoku’s cup.
Overall, it’s really fun and addictive. The next time I went Japan, I definitely wana buy kuji there! Much cheaper in Japan compared to Singapore. Sighz.....wonder when can I ever go again....😞

No comments:

Post a Comment