Sunday 21 June 2020

Ring of fire solar eclipse-21 June 2020

The first solar eclipse of 2020 also known as ‘ring of fire’ solar eclipse occurred today 21 June 2020.



The last time I saw this was on 27 Dec 2019, just before covid-19 begins....however unlike last year, Singapore was not able to view it.
I don’t know if this is a bad omen coz immediately after that, covid-19 began to spread in China where it originated and spread to the rest of the world. It felt like a different world before and after covid. 
Maybe I was just being paranoid but I don’t feel good about this and maybe it could be start of something else coming?? Btw, there will be another ring of fire solar eclipse coming Dec 2020. 
For now, I just wish 2020 will be over soon. We are all halfway through now and hopefully we can all survive through this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment