Monday 1 June 2020

Day 56-last day of circuit breaker

Today is the last day of circuit breaker. But it makes no difference to me as tmr marked the start of a 3 phase gradual resumption of activities. Starting with phase 1 which is most ppl can return to work but no dining in allowed, no retail stores or bubble tea shops opened. Some kids can go back to school so it’s good news for some parents but since I got no kids, it’s no different for me. So basically, phase 1 is no different from circuit breaker to me. Face mask is a norm in future.




Good news is that, phase 2 might be starting in mid June so I’m so looking forward forward to dinning out again! Retail stores and bubble teas will be back and I can go shopping in UNIQLO again. I hope Kino can be open too. 
To date, there are 35292 cases in Singapore. No community cases were reported today.

No comments:

Post a Comment