Friday 20 September 2019

Xing Fu Tang bubble tea

幸福堂 recently opened an outlet at Compasspoint. Finally I got a chance to try out their famous brown sugar milk tea.


It’s located in the basement of Compasspoint mall next to Guardian. They have a few interesting drink selection but I decide to go for their best seller first.
No much queue as it’s a Friday afternoon. Waited for about 10mins for the drink. They missed my number coz it skipped passed me and I have to tell them. Service wise, everyone was unsmiling and had a black face....so ironic since they are selling ‘happiness tea.’

The pearls were stirred in a big wok and then scooped into the cup. No plastic bags were given. They have paper bags but not v useful if u only got one drink. The other option was this paper carrier but dun think u can drink and carry it at the same time.
Taste verdict: one of the best brown sugar I tasted, much better than tiger. The milk was creamy yet light and the toasted top part gave a sight crunch to the drink. Pearls were v soft and chewy with the brown sugar taste in every bite. I like the fact that it dun taste v sweet as I thought. Yum yum...truely 幸福 (sinful) sia...


No comments:

Post a Comment