Saturday 13 August 2016

Pokemon hunting craze

Recently, I have become hooked on this global phenomenon game called Pokemon Go. 
It's so fun and addictive coz there is this surprise element of not knowing what kind of pokemon I might catch. Esplanade is quite a nice place to catch Pokemon as it's has a nice sea view and breeze and sometimes there is a live music performance. However, most of the pokemons are mostly psyduck, slowpokes or magikarp. So, I went to Garden by the Bay today and was so happy to catch my first pikachu there! 
There are also lots of voltorbs, magnemite, and other rare pokemons which I seldom encounter and I also managed to catch an onix. By far, the best hunting ground is Garden by the bay as it has the most variety of pokemons and it has over 62 poke stops and 5 gyms. However, most of them are quite spaced apart so will required quite a lot of walking under this blistering hot humid weather....arghh....

No comments:

Post a Comment