Wednesday 24 August 2016

Midweek pampering at Arteastiq

Finally midweek....it's been a long and dreary wait for Friday. After being in constant contact with mouldy vegetable matter and noise pollution, I am on the verge of losing my mind. Thus when I found myself alone during lunch today, I decided to treat myself to a good lunch at Arteastiq.

I opted for the flight fantasy free range egg and a pot of warm honey lavender tea. Total cost of the meal after service charge and GST is $18.80. Cheap!
It's looks better than I expected. I was told it will taste better if mixed up all the ingredients. Mistake, I shd have just mixed the spinach and eggs instead of everything coz the chips get soggy...the bread taste v nice...crispy on outside n fluffy inside.
Loved the tea! Feels so therapeutic sipping the tea and enjoying the nice quiet atmosphere with only a few ppl and 2 korean tai tais chatting away....I lean back and enjoy the moment while playing with my pokemon go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment