Thursday 21 January 2016

Women's weekly magazine roadshow

Had lunch at Raffles place today coz one of my colleagues wanted to check out the women's weekly roadshow event. At first, I wasn't interested in signing up for the magazine but after seeing the goodie bag, it seems stupid not to sign up coz the cost of the goodie bag alone is more than the cost of the subscription for 1 year.

The cost of 1 year magazine subscription is $30 and it comes with a goodie bag with the below goodies, and free half year digital subscription of amother magazine of my choice. 
In addition to that, if u join their mailing list and upload their pic onto your instantgram, u get to spin the wheel and win more freebies. I got myself a pillow and free juice drink. Hehee....what a fun lunchtime today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment