Monday 4 January 2016

First work lunch in 2016-Ginza Tendon

Finally get the chance to pop by Ginza Tendon at Tanjong Pagar during lunchtime to try their special don set.

I ordered the special don set which comes with fried veggie, egg, chicken and prawn. It was like a mountain of tempura. I like the brown sauce drizzled over it as it goes well with the tempura and rice. Taste like unagi sauce to me. The whole set comes with chawamushi, miso soup and free pickles and cost about $16.35 after sv and GST.  Service was prompt and good. Although the food was good and cheap, I dun think I will ever try it again unless I wana smell like a walking tempura after that. My hair and clothes reek of oil smell. By the time I left around 12.15pm,  there was already a long queue of ppl waiting outside. Guess they either dun mind smelling like oil or they dunoe....

No comments:

Post a Comment