Sunday 28 September 2014

Lavender paradise

I found my lavender paradise, in Sequim, Washington US.

 

 

 

There are also chamomile flowers growing alongside the lavender. The whole place feel so soothing and relaxing that I almost want to sleep.

 

People picking and cutting their own lavender flowers for just $5. How awesome is that!
 
 
Hubby picking and cutting the lavender.
 

 

 

My hand picked bouquet of lavender flowers!
 
What I LOVE about this place was that is was quite secluded and thus not crowded. Also, it's not as commercialized as other lavender farms like Farm Tomita which charges entrance fees and exorbitant prices for its lavender flowers. It's a small family owned farm and the people were friendly. They also sell lavender ice cream and lavender beverages. Highly recommend this place, Purple Haze Lavender Farm. It's about 1.5hrs drive from Seattle Tacoma International airport.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment