Saturday 23 June 2018

Lunchtime date at elemen harbourfront


Met hubby for lunch yesterday to eat elemen at harbourfront. We had tried the same restaurant at Millenia walk before and it was not bad. Reservations are required as it’s fully booked almost all the time. 
We took the 5 course meal.


For starter, there is only 1 choice-the elemen starter which consists of eating the mushroom first, followed by the thing in the middle and lastly by the tomato. The tomato was super sweet and juicy. 


I chose the soup instead of salad. For soup, I decided on the mushroom cream soup with truffle oil. The truffle taste was not v strong and overpowering and the overall taste was v good. 


For the mains, I picked the Japanese curry with udon. Taste normal to me as the udon was not the thick chewy type which I preferred. 

For the drinks, the lychee green tea was refreshing and cooling. 


The dessert, it’s the snow chrysanthemum with grass jelly. Yummy! 
However, do make reservation when u come otherwise u will end up sitting under the hot sun like me without any shade....coz all the good seats were reserved....

No comments:

Post a Comment