Thursday 31 May 2018

Creative figure illustration course in Lasalle

Yesterday was the last day of my short art course at Lasalle. It was a 8 sessions course on every Monday and Wed from 7pm to 10pm. At first it was fun and interesting but gets tiring as it progress as I need to work and having to go to class after work till 10pm twice a week was too much for me. If only I’m not working!!!
Although I wish to continue the part 2 of the course, I dun think i have enough leave and MC to last myself through another 8 sessions. Also, I need to brush up on my drawing skills as I haven’t been drawing since more 10 years....haha....basically I dun think I can draw artistic stuffs...my style more into manga and anime. 
Anyway, here are the final artworks of our class for this course. 














No comments:

Post a Comment