Sunday 1 April 2018

Playing Pokemon on a full moon night


When I on my Pokémon go game on my hp last night, the graphics changed to 8bit retro type. Think it’s quite cute and reminds me of nanobeads version of Pokémon. It’s actually Niantic form of April’s fools day joke. Haha....

View of the playground near my house. The moon was super big and round that night and feels more like a super moon to me. Maybe that’s the first full moon of spring?? The pic taken with hp makes the moon look like a ball of light instead....
Still playing my Pokémon game after so long and getting more addicted to it....now it has a mission story mode. Hopefully the game will get better and maybe become a VR game in future... just like the movie ‘Ready Player 1’ directed by Steven Spielberg. 


V nice movie about ppl in future living their lives mostly in VR. I would rather live in VR world rather than this real world which is ugly, twisted and full of lies...but then I agreed with one thing from the movie and that is ‘only in the real world can you get a good meal...’which is v true. The only good thing that separate real world and VR world is delicious good food.

No comments:

Post a Comment